Wednesday, April 12, 2017

The Day I told Him I Love You

October 31st, 2016  11:00pm

I had been sitting in front of your dormitory for an hour.

I rang up your phone. You answered the phone after 3 rings.

Before you talked, I said:"Come down quickly! I am sitting on the stone in front of your dorm!"

Your voice had a little bit shy:"Ah...My feet are so sore."

"Quick! I am waitting for you!"

"Alright."

Hanged up the phone. I felt my heart beat violently.

I flipped on the third day I got along with you, and I kept this little secret for four months. And now I finally screwed up my courage and prepared to tell you I love you.

You came to me.

I smile.

That night, cheap nfl jerseys,we sat together and had a long conversation.

Smiling and laughing and talking as usual.

At 3:30am, you sent me back to my dorm.

At 7:00am, I woke up without soul.

At 12:30pm, my roomie brought me a lunch box.

And I cried of tears and snot.



Julie,
November 15th, 2016

No comments:

Post a Comment