Thursday, April 20, 2017

Fighting for certificates!!

After the activity of school's open classes,I was chosen to show another domo class in a farther place.I hesitated for a while at the beginning,cheap fake oakleys, for I have hated doing such things much.However,I have to agree on it because I need certificates these years,especially for my two"masters". Although I can take most of things easily in life now ,I still wanna show a bit perfect one as long as giving me enough time.But I have to teach the lesson which they ask me to. What I can do is just to wait. I want to  make a  good preparation ahead,but I have to wait.So I decide to forget it temporarily,as if nothing will happen.
After the exams,I found that there was no need teaching hard at all because I felt I had been saying to the back blackboard alone.Yeah,in fact,cheap snapback hats, they heard nothing or understood nothing,so this year should be a self-showing one.Actually,life is self-acting,working is self-acting and everything else....I must have prepared such a good atitude to face every part of life.
Son got not bad scores in this exam,although he is so unsatisfied with them.Even he is expecting next exam's coming.I am so proud of my son for his love of studying.I should learn from him,start to learn!Get away from my computer.Weather is getting cooler,it's time to enjoy changing my favourite clothes.Everything I have believed in is right and I am so confident in myself.This is Me,love myself!!

No comments:

Post a Comment