Thursday, April 20, 2017

Slaves!

All Ninth-graded teachers were forced to make up lessons on Saturdays from today.At the beginning of knowing that I would teach Grade Nine,cheap nfl jerseys, I have already considered it would be a matter of certain this term.When everything was not clear,just an inform coming.I asked a few questions causing a quarrel with a leader who I had appropriated.haha,all of the teachers didn't want to be involved in it and hide distantly.In fact,how come would we get really angry with each other at all.What we talked about was very important for all the teacher's rights and responsibilities.Yeah, In their eyes, there is only " money" which is what they only care about.Although school didn't speak of salary of making up lessons at the start or even gave no a clear one until now, they still said nothing merely full of anger in heart.Sometimes,I think it very hard to understand them,what they worry about and fear is too much, even our own time is taken up and all the work along with risk are distributed among the teachers.I went to the headmaster and talked about all of those,and I told him I only represented myself,cheap hats, having nothing to do with anyone else.All the words between us are very necessary and make my heart a bit easy.Actually, I prefer to give free lessons when I am free on Saturdays as long as school protect teachers' rights and think for teachers ahead.
I am sure that most of students hate making up lessons,too.However, anyone of them can't break away from the evil hands of their parents and school.Many looked so painful and couldn't sit well in class.
This is just society.No reason!All the leaders can't stand by their promise.A really funny society.They are over drafting their credit.I have right to say,all what I should say.Even though we are all slaves,, wholesale jerseys

No comments:

Post a Comment