Thursday, April 27, 2017

Feeling the years

Eighteen years started my teaching career,almost the same age as my students.Still remember the first sentence I said to my students in my first class.that I introduced myself to students,fake oakley sunglasses, giving them my full name caused some sniggerings.Later I knew just because there was a girl student's name same as mine.One or two years ago,in a neighbourhood,someone called me behind me,I looked around,oh,it was that girl whose name is also Ana.Merely she has already become a mum,not a little girl yet.Although at the beginning of my teachers years,I was too young to manage class well,however,I can feel they liked me much.Others told me they always called me"Teacher Xiao Feng."While thinking of those years,the days full of sunshine.
Several years later,my age is a couple of years older than my students.In their eyes,I was between a big sister and a teacher.They would say I was not strict enough,wholesale jerseys, not like a mainteacher.Although some disappointment has came to me sometimes,I still could feel too much enjoyment.I was ever like a child with them.So carefully to deal with my each class.try to make them happy in class.While thinking of those years,the days full of great zeal.
Some more years past,my age is just like their aunt.However,some of them still called me "sister".I don't know in their minds,I was young or that was just a feeling like a sister.They liked to get close to me,I liked them,however I tried to keep a certain distance with them.Because I fear the coldness after warmth.While thinking of them,I still feel warmth.
Now I have these students like the age of my son,only one or two years older than my son.hh,How to treat them?They are lovely indeed,I even can't find my heart to be strict with them.I like to be frank and true with them,I wish we can be kind to each other,let all the days full of smilings instead of shoutings and criticisms.While facing them,cheap mlb hats, I can feel they are the savers sent by God to help me spend these desolate days.

No comments:

Post a Comment