Thursday, April 27, 2017

It's already enough.

Each Teachers' Day and Mid-autumn Day of before was so quiet,no greetings,no wishes,cheap oakley sunglasses, no gifts.Now I am full of sense of happiness,just because of an andguo from a girl on Teachers' Day,and a little picture from a boy on Mid-autumn Day.For present me,it's needed so much,I wish something can fill my heart,thank them,it's already enough.
Now I should open my student-world,more happiness will come to me.Although a bit fear to be hurt,or some students won't like me.This year,I really want to get close to them,to face them without any mask.I look back,each of moment of getting into pains,there would always be students helping me to pull through those days,So I remember them deeper than their remembering me.So no matter whether I succeed or fail in being such a mainteacher,I will try my best,only wish to spend a quiet and happy year with them together.Lovely boys and girls,you are just one or two years older than my son,how should I protect you all.Sometimes I have to pretend to be serious or angry,just because I want you alll to study well and be good kids,cheap nfl jerseys, to have a good mindset to face your future.

No comments:

Post a Comment