Sunday, April 16, 2017

The best is yet to come

    When I was in junior high, my favourite English magazine once quoted from prominent American poet Walt Whitman: keep your face always towards the sunshine and shadows will fall behind you, which has been my motto ever since. Whenever I feel dark or helpless,cheap nfl jerseys, I will read it for three times in my heart and take a deep breath, telling myself that everything will work out just fine. It turns out to be truly useful.
     I went through an extremely hard time in the last year of junior high; I had tracheitis and stayed in the hospital for half a month, when I recovered, I found out that I couldn't catch up with other students in class and the courses seemed really hard for me. I exerted great pressure on myself, thus resulted into severe mental illness, I lost my temper easily and failed to concentrate on everything. At the time I realized that it is a serious problem which needed to be attended to, I put the motto on my desk and read it every day, I believed that if I keep my face towards the sunshine,cheap hats, the best is yet to come. Half a month later, the monitor and two other girls made friends with me and formed a study group to asist me, they pulled me out of the dark hole and prepared me for a bright future. I am eternally grateful for everything they have done for me.
     Last few weeks were difficult, I was very close to getting the scholarship but I failed in the end. I was depressed all day when I heard the news. The motto occurred to me and I decided to hold back the negative emotions, then I chatted with my friend Dana, she invited me to her dormitory for dinner and encouraged me to fight next year by telling me her own story. She introduced me to her friends and they all wanted to teach me Russian, wholesale jerseys, which I couldn't even think of, for I have been dying to learn Russian for a long time but I could not find a teacher.
     God is fair, what we are required to do is to ease our strain and believe in everything, it's meaningless to complain all the time. Why not walk out of the shadows and stand in the sun, the best is yet to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment