Monday, April 17, 2017

KTV on the phone

“Chang Ba”is popular App of KTV on the mobile, the free social network, there are audio and echo mixing together functional, cheap snapbacks, it can be make up your voice to be perfect, and not only provide the accompaniment but also with the correspond lyric word by word, it could get the mark after your performance to share with your wechat friend if you like.
I am not a good singer since I was a student, no one single song I could finish it by myself. I cannot carry a tune, so during the past of ten or twenty years I didn’t like go to KTV with my friends at all, unless I had to be there just a silencer or sometime I would like dancing with them just did not make the atmosphere too cold.
I like listening the music and songs for sure, some time with my earphone I am listening the song on the phone. Since I learn this APP, I know this is only a network, no one knows who I am, I can close my door to take the record of my songs, this was the first time listen my own voice, I can sing a song, right? Even it is not good enough but I have a little self-confident then, I am trying to sing one after other, I found more and more soft gifts and clapping I received, wow I can do it, cheap replica oakleys, I know compare with good funs of singers, I am a little potato, but I like this App very much, therefore I will practice to build up my confident, it can make me happy and enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment